Now accepting applications for this position.
Applications close April 2nd 2017 at 09:00. Successful applicants will be notified on April 17th that they’ve made it to the recruitment day in Stockholm on April 27th.
To see all open positions at Prime and United Minds, click here.
United Minds is hiring consultants looking to work with context-driven business development. As a junior analyst you will help our clients understand the ever changing context of their business in order to create new positions and new business opportunities. In your role you will work as junior consultant and analyst. At United Minds we believe in bringing together versatile people and therefore we look for people that stand out – we love creative quants and business-minded creatives.
What we are looking for
- A fresh graduate with an excellent academic record in business, engineering, law or hold a MSc or BSc in social or political science, or a recent graduate of the above with a few years of experience. Remember – it’s what you know and not your degree that makes you competent! So don’t let yourself be held back by not having a degree in what we’ve listed above.
- Greatly interested in context-driven business development
- Documented knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative analytical methods is an advantage
- Passionate about communication and fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English
- Preferably an expert or specialist on a particular subject, or with a special interest that makes you stand out from a crowd
- Eager to carry out tasks both high and low, always with impeccable finish
- Kind, a team-player and ready to work hard to achieve results – we are a collaborative company where we always help each other out
You can expect
- Context-driven business in everything we do for our clients
- To work as part of a highly motivated, competent and diverse team, across Prime & United Minds’ business offerings
- A down-to-earth and friendly culture of getting things done where you are expected to pitch in where necessary with tasks both high and low
- To become part of an intense but dedicated and loving family of pros
- A very steep learning curve with responsibility for deliverables from day one
- Working with leading Swedish and global clients on both national and international projects
- A healthy mix of commercially and socially important issues in your work
Send in your application as one comprehensive PDF file, containing:
- Cover letter
- High school & university grades (completed courses)
- Trend insight (examples here)
- University/professional recommendations (optional)
Save your application as “Name.Surname”. Applications accepted in both Swedish and English, but fluency in Swedish is a requirement for this position.
Applications close April 2nd at 09.00. Successful applicants will be notified on April 17th that they’ve made it to the recruitment day in Stockholm on April 27th.
Your trend insight should consist of one A4 page where you analyze a trend or issue connected to context-driven business development.
Summarize your concept/overarching idea in an emboldened introduction of 2-3 sentences (ca. 70 words). End your trend insight with a couple of points containing key insights that you expanded upon in your piece.
For all questions, please contact Recruitment Manager Madelaine Zetterström on email@example.com or +46 70 385 20 79.