Now, you probably create disruptive ideas all the time – so why not enter a competition that promotes exactly those kinds of ideas? Prime Creative Awards is an initiative that celebrates game changing communication from young talent.
Prime Creative Awards is a student competition by creatives for creatives where you compete with Sweden’s top talents for the chance to win a prize of 25 000 SEK. Finalist contestants will be receiving feedback and coaching from some of Sweden’s most celebrated creative minds.
You may compete as a lone wolf or team up together with creative friends. In other words, contestants are free to form their own teams, but no team can be larger than 4 members.
The entry has to be submitted by those holding the copyrights and Friends will own the ideas that are presented. After submitting, participants are disallowed to enter their campaign ideas for the duration of the competition, and any entries that Friends decides to move forward with are not allowed to enter into competitions until the campaign is executed.
Your solution should be presented in a video format with a maximum length of 2 minutes. Upload the video to the digital platform of choice (e.g., Vimeo or YouTube) and email a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Finalists will then pass to the next round. During round two the remaining teams will get feedback on their work by the jury and are offered advice and the opportunity to work on their case movies at the Prime office in Stockholm. By the second deadline the shortlisted teams must hand in revised versions of their case movies.
The winning team is announced by the jury during an award ceremony in May.
Deadline: 23:59 April 3rd, 2017.
Prize: 25 000 SEK. Any potential taxes are to be paid by the winner.
- March 20th, 18:00 – Brief launch
- April 3rd, 23:59 – Deadline: first round
- April 12th – Finalists announced on Facebook and primegroup.com
- April 20th – Jury meets the finalists at 17.00 at Prime’s office for feedback
- April 27th – Deadline: second round
- May (TBC) – Awards ceremony at 18.00
THE BRIEF AND MATERIAL
– Carolina Engström, Secretary General, Friends
– Malin Duintjer, Head of Fundraisings, Friends
– Tor Löwkrantz, Program Director, Berghs School of Communication
– Johanna Nordin, Learning Partner Director, Hyper Island
– Sara Tidholm, Project Manager, Prime
– David Orlic, CO-Deputy CEO & Head of Innovation, Prime
– Frida Dahlgren, Head of Agency, Prime
– Petter Lublin, Creative Director, Prime
For all questions, please contact Madelaine Zetterström, Recruitment & Marketing Manager, on: +46 (0)70 385 20 79 email@example.com.
TWO OF LAST YEAR’S FINALIST VIDEOS: